The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Kings: Tastebud Approved, Saturday, Dec. 30th, 2017 7 PM PST

Qwags

20 minutes ago, panelguy said:

He is getting close to returning or getting ready for his next injury. Most overrated Canuck.

Tanev over rated?  LOL  He settles things down, has a calming effect, and everybody he plays with plays better.  I'll take a double helping of that please.

47 minutes ago, panelguy said:

He is getting close to returning or getting ready for his next injury. Most overrated Canuck.

Stupid comment 

first of all nobody on a marginal playoff contending team is overrated and if anyone is it sure isn’t Tanev

you really need to learn the game

now get lost your mommy is calling 

1 hour ago, panelguy said:

Well I hope you're not involved in any scouting or talent evaluation, because I think you have blinders on.  Are you trying to say that he's overrated cause he keeps getting injured??  Durable? No he's not.  But overrated?? Hell No!

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

Stupid comment 

first of all nobody on a marginal playoff contending team is overrated and if anyone is it sure isn’t Tanev

you really need to learn the game

now get lost your mommy is calling 

The guy is a klutz nobody wiffs more shots and passes , he has a hesitation in his game the causes him to get nailed constantly, you need to watch the game a little closer and not rely on the media for your opinions.

2 hours ago, Crabcakes said:

I don't think Tanev's playing.  He and Biega stayed late after optional today.

Hmmm......sounded like he was a game time decision last game. Thinking he'll be back this game or the next game. Sounds like Sutter is close to coming back, maybe like a week from now.

8 minutes ago, panelguy said:

The guy is a klutz nobody wiffs more shots and passes , he has a hesitation in his game the causes him to get nailed constantly, you need to watch the game a little closer and not rely on the media for your opinions.

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

This won't end well for you...

We all have opinions, his is what I like to call wrong, but that is just my opinion.

Archived