The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - VANCOUVER VS TAMPA BAY

Where'd Luongo?

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Was just thinking with the las few seasons of a losing culture , I feel sorry for the new Canucks fans who didn’t experience the team we had and all the winning back in 2010-2011 or even the excitement during the West Coast Express time ... hope they ( and us long time fans ) get to experience that again in the near future with the young guys coming up 

send them this

53219408-300x300.jpg

Just now, appleboy said:

You know it would be much easier to watch knowing that we are rebuilding. You should never tell fans that you are going to be competitive and then supply this mess. You would be far better off to tell the fans that things are going to ruff for a while. Now if you give them more then what was promised then you get happy fans. We never like to get far less then what was promised. You should always under sell yourself.........

This is a major PR disaster. !!!!!!

you actually believed that ?

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Methinks Benning isn't getting a new contract. Hopefully the same goes for the Sedins. 

Yeah i think so too. If I'm the owner, i see that product on the ice... it's hard. I too would look for better options.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Methinks Benning isn't getting a new contract. Hopefully the same goes for the Sedins. 

If we get a top 3 pick, do we really need benning to make It?

Might be more important to have a GM that can make good trades and overhaul the roster. Not convinced Benning is that guy based on recent trades/signings.

Just now, DeNiro said:

If we get a top 3 pick, do we really need benning to make It?

Might be more important to have a GM that can make good trades and overhaul the roster. Not convinced Benning is that guy based on recent trades/signings.

Who would you pick deniro? If we're not going with Benning, do we go with a brisebois or verbeek?

Even Brock has gravitated to play like the Sedins....now that is some strong leadership ...it reminds me of the "Married with Children" episode where the personal trainer started smoking and drinking beer...after trying to get Al or his wife in shape...take the path of least resistance.

Archived