The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2 hours ago, Bernards said:

I shouldn't have called him a passenger, but when watching the WJC I always thought he was the weakest of the three.

Tavares was a beast but Hodgson had an amazing tournament and I would say wasn't too far behind him.

24 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Love Woo. He anticipated that pass and was a tad early. Very excited to see him in a Canuck uni. 

That's the same sort of hit that took out Baer. and similar to some of the other hits that sidelined our players without even a penalty called...!

Actually it didn't look as bad...he didn't go for the head or anything...

• Like 2

I watched Jett Woo a few times this year.. Woo is listed at 6'0, 202 lbs solid...Looks smaller then 202lbs could be black slim uniform..

He makes smart safe plays with the puck, reads the play well, decent skating, always chirping other team...

His stats could be miss leading they have 4 talented guys on team besides Woo... Power play was amazing..

Still Woo was a great pick at #37.. Hockey news had him ranked between 24-31 but he missed games in draft year due to injuries...

17-18 --GP44 - G 9 PTS 25  --17 years old

18-19---GP45--G10 PTS 46  -- 18 years old ---Great year and exciting prospect to follow... Future solid top 4 guy... 

Hughes, Juolevi, Briebois, Stetcher, Woo, Chatfield, Sautner, Hutton.. More draft picks and a few trades to add soon..

Bright future in 2 yrs.. 

Go Canucks Go

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Love Woo. He anticipated that pass and was a tad early. Very excited to see him in a Canuck uni. 

Thanks for update, was wondering why he was not playing....Yes have to agree hit was early...Like his aggressive style..

Edited by wildcam