The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin says "why not" for a return to Canucks for the 2020-21

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Do you want Nikita Tryamkin back?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

Its not Misleading in the least, he posted the full interview so have a coke and a smile.

15 hours ago, zapperman said:

To be fair the original thread title was edited since he made that comment. It was in fact very misleading stating that he was coming back for that season. Was the only reason I read the thread. Only to find the same rehashed crap. 

LOL this is such a far fetch lie it's actually ridiculous and will straighten this out right away. Shiro yes I did change the title, because it seemed to hurt some peoples feelings some how, with using 2 words that I interpreted from reading the article, but not Tryamkins EXACT 2 words. What this poster is trying to preach and tell you is WAY more misleading than the actual truth and pretty sad actually. The title originally said "Nikita Tryamkin is open for a return to the Canucks in 2020-2011", so somehow this was so misleading to a few posters, even though the title Daily Hive used for their article was this, "Nikita Tryamkin says he's open to a return to the Canucks". All I really did was add 2020-2021 at the end, because that's when it would be possible lol. Anyways in the end I should of never changed it, just didn't want to read a post about it on every page tbh. Yet, it seems to me what Tryam was probably asked in this email was, would you like to come back to the NHL, and his reply was "Would I like to come back? Why not? so I don't see why saying he's open for a return is misleading at all one bit, it's what he's saying anyways just in a different context lol. Just wanted to clear this BS crap up with what this poster was/is trying to tell you because it's so far from the truth, not even sure how he came up with all of it lol, must be that good BC bud maybe.

4 hours ago, zapperman said:

To be fair the original thread title was edited since he made that comment. It was in fact very misleading stating that he was coming back for that season. Was the only reason I read the thread. Only to find the same rehashed crap. 

Nah your just wrong bro, the original post was actually LESS misleading if it was misleading at all. The spirit of what Nikita was trying to say is intact.

34 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

LOL this is such a far fetch lie it's actually ridiculous and will straighten this out right away. Shiro yes I did change the title, because it seemed to hurt some peoples feelings some how, with using 2 words that I interpreted from reading the article, but not Tryamkins EXACT 2 words. What this poster is trying to preach and tell you is WAY more misleading than the actual truth and pretty sad actually. The title originally said "Nikita Tryamkin is open for a return to the Canucks in 2020-2011", so somehow this was so misleading to a few posters, even though the title Daily Hive used for their article was this, "Nikita Tryamkin says he's open to a return to the Canucks". All I really did was add 2020-2021 at the end, because that's when it would be possible lol. Anyways in the end I should of never changed it, just didn't want to read a post about it on every page tbh. Yet, it seems to me what Tryam was probably asked in this email was, would you like to come back to the NHL, and his reply was "Would I like to come back? Why not? so I don't see why saying he's open for a return is misleading at all one bit, it's what he's saying anyways just in a different context lol. Just wanted to clear this BS crap up with what this poster was/is trying to tell you because it's so far from the truth, not even sure how he came up with all of it lol, must be that good BC bud maybe.

Lol people are a little high strung I think I missed this when I responded to the other guy. Honestly people have every right to get excited about this guy you did absolutely nothing wrong, bunch of stiffs around here that need to increase their internet celebrity by starting shyt where there is no shyt to be started.

9 hours ago, CrosbyGold said:

Juolevi is left handed

2 left handed players in one pairing results in defensive collapses/ failures... just look at Toronto

That's subjective at best, some dmen can play on their off hand side just fine. Does remain to be seen if any our future guys can though. 

Also Woo is a RHD.

I would be happy to have him minus his attitude back but let's face it, the way this team is drafting I really doubt he would get into the team. He would not imo be a on the first line, no matter how well he says he is doing in the KHL and as I say the way we are drafting Hughes, Woo, Juolevi, Rathbone and having Tanev, ( drafts 2019 and 2020) do we really think he will make the 2nd line, I have my doubts.

IF he comes back would he be happy to scrap it out for 2nd/3rd line placing, well on past evidence I doubt it. 

Another thing, why can't he just say "I want/intend to come back" "Why not / it depends on many factors" is not what I would expect someone who is keen to come back to say. It smacks more to me of someone who wants more assurances first that he will be featherbedded into the team and I don't think he will get them.

So in summing up, the only thing that imo would get him back into this team in the 1st/2nd line would be an undertaking to to play a Chara/Pronger type game EVERY NIGHT. That is what any self respecting coach would want from a 240lbs @ 6'-7" D man. Does Tryamkin have that in him, I personally don't think he has.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:08 AM, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

So decided to do some searching on him just to see if any news was out there and I found a couple things tbh. One is an article written by the Daily Hive Vancouver about a month ago, report is they had exchanged emails and this is what was said.

The other thing that I read was regarding Goldobin and talks with Rick Dhaliwal and his friendship with Tryamkin a couple weeks ago, which basically sums up what was reported by the Daily Hive.

Some fans who want Tryamkin back and aren't big fans of Goldobin, may want to give the kid a chance!

Just to add he has 2 years left on his contract in the KHL that's why 2020-21 is when he can come back.

If his "it depends on many things" is a guarantee of being top pair he can stay in Russia.

9 hours ago, zapperman said:

9 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

Its not Misleading in the least, he posted the full interview so have a coke and a smile and stfu.

STFU says 'whaaaaaat' now.............?

Yeah, that's what I thought.........

Was the original title misleading - yes.  Sorry chuck, but you know this fan-base and understand everything gets dissected here.

Did the OP have bad intentions with it - most likely not.

Was the article old news around here, somewhat. 

Is everybody entitled to any opinion - if it's respectful,  yes.

Is there anything else to see here, probably not....

5 hours ago, CrosbyGold said:

Juolevi is left handed

2 left handed players in one pairing results in defensive collapses/ failures... just look at Toronto

This in reference to a suggestion of Juolevi/ Woo ? Yes, Juolevi is a leftie. Woo is a rightie.

1 hour ago, vannuck59 said:

LOL   Tryamkin is not coming back period , to the canucks anyways. I think you all are sipping too much of grandpa's  home brew. 

And this piece of mindless drivel is based on what exactly? Do you have any actual facts to back this up, or are you just trolling?

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Neat. 

Tryamkin's possible return to the Canucks may encourage the Canucks to give Goldy a spot as 13th forward. 

Goldy is working hard behind the scenes to help bring back his buddy  Tryamkin

Of course the Canucks have room on the roster for Tryamkin.     

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Tryamkin's possible return to the Canucks may encourage the Canucks to give Goldy a spot as 13th forward. 

Goldy is working hard behind the scenes to help bring back his buddy  Tryamkin

Of course the Canucks have room on the roster for Tryamkin.     

He is more than welcome to come back if he chooses. He’s said numerous times now it's a possibility I'm betting he'll be back within 2 years.

5 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Was the original title misleading - yes.  Sorry chuck, but you know this fan-base and understand everything gets dissected here.

Was the article old news around here, somewhat. 

Is everybody entitled to any opinion - if it's respectful,  yes.

Is there anything else to see here, probably not....

It was misleading because I used the same title as the article....... LOL OKAY 

7 hours ago, Baggins said:

If his "it depends on many things" is a guarantee of being top pair he can stay in Russia.

That's probably the biggest issue from it all, but tbh you go look at Canucks D and only 1 player will still have a contract in 2020-21 Gudbranson, so who knows what and who will fill those spots by then should be a lot of new faces.

Archived