The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The start of a HOF career

Gator

1st goal in his 1st game in the 1st period and the first Canuck to score. What a beauty of a shot. He (and I) will never forget this moment. Yeah people say don't over react (hype) a player but God dam it I'm not! This kid is the real deal.

Enjoy your ride to the HOF Pettersson!!!

Us Canuck fans will enjoy every single minute your out on that ice. Can't wait for you and some other young guys to hit your prime and win us that cup. I KNOW it's coming, I can feel it, and you're going to be a big reason we finally get it. Man this kid is so good, I can't believe I was disappointed we didn't take Glass. Jimbo you're a freaking genius!!

I'm going to replay that goal about 500,000 times tonight and just smile thinking about our bright future!!!

ALL THE LOSING IS FINALLY PAYING OFF!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 hour ago, Pickly said:

Settle down

Brah, he playing so well offensively and defensively. Backchekcing, he loses the puck and gets it right back, no look pass and that shot. He's the best player on the team already :lol:

I'm telling you right now, if he stays healthy he is hitting 80+pts and winning the Calder. He is going to be an elite player in this league. That SHL hype is real, man this kid can play. Just ask Ryan Strome ::D

57 minutes ago, linden17 said:

embarrassing fan base we have sometimes. i guess every team has these types. 1 game .....1 FRICKEN GAME and we have somebody posting he is a hall of famer.

Future HOF, not current ::D

2 hours ago, linden17 said:

embarrassing fan base we have sometimes. i guess every team has these types. 1 game .....1 FRICKEN GAME and we have somebody posting he is a hall of famer.

A fan base who are passionate about their hockey and having this base fall in love with a rookie? That's embarrassing? No, embarrassing would be if this happened and no one cared.

2 hours ago, linden17 said:

He's on pace to break Gretzky's records ya hater. They're gonna unretire #99 and retire #40 league wide any day now. You're gonna regret this post a year from now when he becomes the first rookie to be inducted into the HHOF.

Archived