The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

Just now, Hutton Wink said:

Played almost half of the game short-handed so far.  Shocker.

And no call on a blatant trip on Petey and no call on a blatant hook on granlund leading to the second goal.  League decided before the season started that nucks would not make the playoffs....The schedule and Reffing are  making sure that is the case.

3 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Not a bad period aside from the goals,  Petey and Goldy has some thing going but Gaudette is having a rough one. I don’t have a problem with how it’s been reffed aside from the trip on 40

Not sure what you watched but that was not good at all. Canucks, again, took too many penalties. Although the refs did their best helping sj by not giving kane a penalty when roussel got one...kane driving roussel's head into the ice. Both should have had one.

There was very little that was good in that period. Nilsson was ok though.

4 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

I am really curious what other fans think 

I followed his team through thick and thin since 1998 and they are now showing this non sense 

I haven’t seen a worse canucks team ever 

People we’re talking about how Sedins retiring might rejuvenate the team? What a joke, the Canucks has been dragged and carried by the sedins and only the sedins. 

I feel like giving up already. It’s not only about losing, it’s that they have zero offense outside of EP. 

Guys like schaller, gaudette, Pouliot, goldobin, MDZ, the list goes on and on, wouldn’t even be on anothe nhl roster 

beyond disgusted right now at this team

It's a rebuild. You have to fill the roster with plugs (not Goldy). Please tell me you didn't think they'd be competitive this year.

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

And no call on a blatant trip on Petey and no call on a blatant hook on granlund leading to the second goal.  League decided before the season started that nucks would not make the playoffs....The schedule and Reffing are  making sure that is the case.

Are you new to being a Canucks fan?  This is what life has been like for the last 45 years.  There's a reason we have a statue of Roger Neilson raising a white towel in front of Roger's Arena.

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Not sure what you watched but that was not good at all. Canucks, again, took too many penalties. Although the refs did their best helping sj by not giving kane a penalty when roussel got one...kane driving roussel's head into the ice. Both should have had one.

There was very little that was good in that period. Nilsson was ok though.

5 on 5 they hung in there, didn’t create too much but didn’t get overwhelmed by a far better roster on paper is what I meant 

Archived