The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Even with injuries. 8 Game losing streaks don't sit well with owners. 

JB has to be sweating a bit. If the team doesn't improve by good margin when injured players return its going to be a long seasin for JB. He may not make it to next season.

I disagree. With the good position JB has put the team in with prospects I think he will stay. Coach will go first again imo.

30 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

That's true, it's easy to forget the x-factor which comes with the scoring guys.  While watching the game I tend to lean more towards the guys who do the "little things" lol ...  well not Louie, but I do enjoy Motte's defense and offense. 

1-0 games aren’t fun

Although it's definitely not Greens fault the team is not winning games imo he has to share some of the blame like stupid decisions playing this garbage Pouliot every night when he clearly kills the team pretty much every night. Like wtf even a pee wee hockey coach would recognize useles Pouliot is in over his damn head.

If pouliot isn in over MDZ after Edler gets back I'm going to be livid it would be such a brain dead choice and so stupid it's completely unacceptable.

The other moves having Schaller play 1st line minutes having useless Archibald play so many games.

The other big one I dont get is why are Granlund and Schaller the # 1 penalty killing unit especially if you're going to use Bo on the pk. Horvat can win the very important 1st faceoff and him and Motte are far better than Granlund and Schaller both have been absolutely useless like a couple standing still pylons applying absolutely no puck pressure! 1st goal was perfect example Granlund predictably loses the draw and Granlund and Schaller offer absolutely no resistance and it's in our net within seconds!

At least after Pouliots boneheaded 4 minute penalty they started with Bo on the pk .

Archived