The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

taskicon

12 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Cody MacLeod(****ing lump) hit on Baer. Concussed..unpunished.

Some no-name for Lost Vegans. Same story.

This is the wh*red-out, US-centric, riggeddeckleague where some careers get squashed, & prob NO Cdn team will ever win a ****ing Cup again!

Hope there's a special place in Hell for Bettman.

OMG did you just trash Bettman, there is one person here who will lecture you on the huge success Buttman is. Buttman saved us from the corrupt NHL lol....

Wow that Bo line. Can we at least get Virtanen on his wing and drop Schaller down to the 4th where he belongs. JB has got to get some scoring help on the wings heck I'd even take Reid Boucher right now. Green has nothing to work with there. As much as I don't like the Idea of being buyers you gotta give this team a chance.  

2 minutes ago, 6string said:

OMG did you just trash Bettman, there is one person here who will lecture you on the huge success Buttman. Buttman saved us from the corrupt NHL lol....

& lackey media has been working hard the last few yrs to repackage this Monsanto-mongrel, as a person(sic) who serves the league's best interests.

Even sports media has turned Orwellian! Anyone with a half-decent memory needs a puke bucket at their feet to endure 90% of this ****ing riggeddeckleague media coverage.

I can assure you youngins..watching hockey back in the 70's & 80's, you could AT LEAST trust it was played on ice(not in boardrooms).

Champions could emerge from North or South of the F***ing border!

9 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Jeebus, Horvat must have insulted Green to be stuck with Schaller.  I guess someone has to center that pile of junk.  

its weird, pretty much identical usage as last year with Beantown, but he just isn't the same player. Biggest difference that I can see is he's not shooting this year, which makes me wonder if his hand is still hurt, or didn't recover well from his surgery. 

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/players/tim-schaller

Schaller can flip spots with Roussel in an instant. We should trust TG by this stage of the game.

Anyways opponents are sanctioned to run our skill players from behind. We may's well dress 20 Schallers, & treat a high draft pick like it's a day for a ****ing parade!

EDIT: apologies for moaning & groaning. But feel bad for our hierarchy, that tries to overcome...

TWO F***ing rulebooks! (& this traces back to 1982 -> onwards!)

Shout out, respect & RIP to the late, great Roger Neilson!!! GCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Hope Baertschi is okay.

Time to call up Big Mac and see what he's got

I agree completely.  We are likely to see another injury by this time next month... assuming it's not a D who is injured... let us all predict together that it is Mac who comes up.

They say they like the big body at this time of year? Gaunce and Mac both have that to offer.  And they play bigger than Granlund or Sutter for that matter. 

And bring up Sautner while they're at it... I see Tanev going to Toronto in a week or two.

Just now, gameburn said:

I agree completely.  We are likely to see another injury by this time next month... assuming it's not a D who is injured... let us all predict together that it is Mac who comes up.

They say they like the big body at this time of year? Gaunce and Mac both have that to offer.  And they play bigger than Granlund or Sutter for that matter. 

And bring up Sautner while they're at it... I see Tanev going to Toronto in a week or two.

Toronto already gave up their 2019 first.  What do they have we would want for Tanev: Kapenen?

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Toronto already gave up their 2019 first.  What do they have we would want for Tanev: Kapenen?

They're not giving up kap this year. Hes a key pc to their roster and cup run this year. 

Maybe in the offseason if they cant agree on a contract.

Get Simmonds cheap since he’s an UFA soon, let him play with Petey and the good life in Vancouver will make him extend before the season’s over. 

Well, one can dream, but Simmonds would be a nice fit. 

(Although I seem to recall another UFA a few years back that I was convinced would be the perfect fit for the twins...). 

Archived