1 hour ago, brian42 said:

Not bad but no Roussel? 

Id like to see:

Leivo Petey Boeser

Goldy Bo Mac

Roussel Gaudette Jake

Eriksson Beagle Motte

if Green doesn’t want Mac to get the mins with Bo swap Eriksson and Mac 

I re read that just before going out the door and saw that lol my bad! 

5 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

We need a goalie/backup goalie before a center actually (at worst, you can always move Granlund to center).  Don't want to throw a 19 year old rookie to the sharks again.

It's officially done... i think TG almost let the cat out of the bag during last night's post game interview, at first i didn't understand what he was saying or trying to say but hearing we signed a back up today it all makes sense now.

20 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

It's officially done... i think TG almost let the cat out of the bag during last night's post game interview, at first i didn't understand what he was saying or trying to say but hearing we signed a back up today it all makes sense now.

Yeah the important thing is now we don't have to play the rookie against seasoned NHLers.  He could be a good goalie somebody but let him 'earn his bones' in the AHL like Demko and Schneider.  No need to rush him in.

1 hour ago, iceman64 said:

Did you see the game last night alf? I wasn't able to and i'm wondering how big mac played? I saw he got an assist but that's just one shift.. hoping he played well.

Mac wasn't that noticeable early on. But also didn't seem out of place. The third he was getting more ice time and started to look more comfortable out there. Battled hard on the forecheck and right before the assist on the goal he made a nice move in front of the net and almost scored himself.

He definitely earned another game imo. 

2 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Did you see the game last night alf? I wasn't able to and i'm wondering how big mac played? I saw he got an assist but that's just one shift.. hoping he played well.

I think we found Schaller’s much more effective replacement. 

39 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Bush-league.

Sit a player so long they need a 'conditioning' stint'.  self-inflicted / not an injury.

mockery of the CBA

aside from the poor sportsmanship, you're messing with a person's life and career

8 hours ago, brian42 said:

Not bad but no Roussel? 

Id like to see:

Leivo Petey Boeser

Goldy Bo Mac

Roussel Gaudette Jake

Eriksson Beagle Motte

if Green doesn’t want Mac to get the mins with Bo swap Eriksson and Mac 

that line up is as good as we can put together right now.. 

and I like it.. 

Archived