The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Devils, Mar 15, 2019 -- Man Down Edition

therodigy

While I do like the Schneiderman and I am happy he has broken that year long losing streak but since he’s become a devil he’s been killing us. As much as I would like a good lotto position, I’d like us to beat those devils that has their number on us.

8C9A612E-AB51-402E-BCF8-74E18B2C3E7B.gif

18 minutes ago, Moe Knows said:

Would rather see Schenn in the lineup  instead of Poo-uliot. He's much better defensively

Pouliot didn't even play last game. Hes fine in a sheltered role as a 6-8 D. I rather see Teves play though and see what the kid has. 

Happened to see this on twitter. The 7th for Mazanec/4th for Pouliot are the only picks traded in a long time . If you read that you would think they had been trading picks for IDK , the last five years when in reality they have traded very few for the last 3 years. They have also picked up a few in that time. A bit of a disingenuous statement , no ? 

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in morning skate:

Eriksson-Horvat-Goldobin
Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser
Pearson-Gaudette-Virtanen
Granlund-Beagle-Motte

Granlund and motte had good chemistry last game. Coach wants to see if it will continue. 

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Maybe I need to be more selfish to score more goals, but I’m always looking to pass and set up my teammates. I haven’t scored in a few games, which bothers me, so maybe I’ll be more selfish tonight.” - Pettersson

HYPEEEEE

Archived