The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Devils, Mar 15, 2019 -- Man Down Edition

therodigy

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Boys are gonna miss Roussell tonight big time. I predict a loss. 

Jersey pretty jekyll and hyde, they're roster has been lacklustre lately. Wouldn't put too much stock in a win over a mediocre oiler team. They lost 9-4 to the Flames before that.

23 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Noteables

Jim Benning

Gerald Diduck

Bryan McCabe

Brent Sopel (I have one of these sweaters) 

Luc Bourdon

Keith Ballard

Michael Del Zotto

among others 

35D0B230-D0B6-4C28-AC99-1D8472DAA47B.jpeg

sopel wore #3 for his first, multi-year stint with the club, and only wore #4 for 20 games in '07 when the canucks got him back at the deadline. 

2 minutes ago, tas said:

sopel wore #3 for his first, multi-year stint with the club, and only wore #4 for 20 games in '07 when the canucks got him back at the deadline. 

I know I was originally going to get either a #3 Sopel on my blue Canuck sweater or #20 Kesler, waited it out and Sopel was gone and I got #17 Kesler on my blue one as he changed his number in the off season. 

Had the blank white sweater when we re-acquired Sopel and got it sent away the day after we re-acquiired him. 

They should put fin in a walking boot 

seems to be a common theme here.

New or old doesn’t matter, once your signed by Vancouver you get sized and fitted for your walking boot and you store it in your locker. 

I just want so see petey gets some points

B4C53A1F-75A3-4D5C-B75D-60A881E6CD65.jpeg

2 minutes ago, combover said:

They should put fin in a walking boot 

seems to be a common theme here.

New or old doesn’t matter, once your signed by Vancouver you get sized and fitted for your walking boot and you store it in your locker. 

B4C53A1F-75A3-4D5C-B75D-60A881E6CD65.jpeg

Part of the signing bonus bruh.

3 hours ago, BlastPast said:

Happened to see this on twitter. The 7th for Mazanec/4th for Pouliot are the only picks traded in a long time . If you read that you would think they had been trading picks for IDK , the last five years when in reality they have traded very few for the last 3 years. They have also picked up a few in that time. A bit of a disingenuous statement , no ? 

Typical inane nonsense from the guy who maintains that "the rebuild was set back 4-5 years by the Gudbranson trade."  Can't recall a single decent article, let alone insight or analysis from him.  It's like he, Jessop, and Davis compete to see who can stuff more of their feet into their mouths.

Devils are a team that had numerous draft picks play over the last couple of years, they are young but big.

This is one of those 4 games I figured the Canucks would win as the Devils had that big losing streak going but they kind demolished that last game and maybe gained a bit of confidence.

So how many 5 min or 5 on 3 PP's get given Canucks today?

15 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Typical inane nonsense from the guy who maintains that "the rebuild was set back 4-5 years by the Gudbranson trade."  Can't recall a single decent article, let alone insight or analysis from him.  It's like he, Jessop, and Davis compete to see who can stuff more of their feet into their mouths.

As The World Turns

3 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Devils are a team that had numerous draft picks play over the last couple of years, they are young but big.

This is one of those 4 games I figured the Canucks would win as the Devils had that big losing streak going but they kind demolished that last game and maybe gained a bit of confidence.

So how many 5 min or 5 on 3 PP's get given Canucks today?

getting the luv now that the race is over..typical NHL

27 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

image.thumb.png.ebf6145953a4d31e753fe0723f7ca008.png

Archived