The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

31 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

jeez!

I took my three boys down to the parade. It was amazing. We went to the start of the parade rather than the end (Nathan Phillips Square) and the boys got to see the trophies and the players all right in front of their faces. It was awesome.

Then we went to NPS and it was too crowded so we went home. Sucks that it ended like this.

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Hope the lady is ok.

But Vancouver!!!

(I think the worst injury that happened during that riot was someone with too much to drink fooling around on the viaduct (and soon falling down)).

7 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Hope the lady is ok.

But Vancouver!!!

(I think the worst injury that happened during that riot was someone with too much to drink fooling around on the viaduct (and soon falling down)).

7 hours ago, DJSkingz said:

Stay classy Toronto....hate to think what would happen if they ever actually won a Stanley Cup.

C'mon. I enjoy trashing on Toronto as much as others at times, but one person out of 3 million deciding to pull the trigger isn't an excuse to trash on Toronto and their people. That's wrong.

Things are bound to happen in masses. Even if the chances are one in a million, well, there were 3 million people. This has nothing to do with class and don't use it as an excuse to say that we're so much better than them.

• Upvote 2

:picard::picard:The sheriff's office says Ujiri struck the deputy in the face and now the deputy's attorney David Mastagni says:

"It was an unprovoked significant hit to the jaw causing a serious concussion and a temporal mandibular joint injury. 

The insult to the injury is by invoking race, because the injured officer's family is African-American. This is a case of credentials versus no credentials, not race."

The sheriff's office says since the incident the deputy has been the target of threats and insults.

But Sheriff's Sergeant Ray Kelly says:

"Our response is we are going to do our job and do it the right way and we are not going to be dissuaded by interference from fans.

This all could have been avoided if the credentials were properly worn and shown."

During Game 4 there was a credible threat that someone was going to come to the Coliseum and do harm."

This guy looking like the biggest bi*ch in the world

Edited by naslund.is.king