The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Peter Chiarelli could join the Canucks

27 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Guess it’s “possible”, but it’s also “possible” somebody else joins the Canucks in some capacity....anything is possible. It’s also possible Chia doesn’t join the Canucks and possible nobody joins the organization. It’s also possible that Andrew Walker is throwing crap at the wall, and it’s also possible he’s not. It could also be possible that the possibility of this annoys me. Ok, enough with this being a possible rant that I’m no longer sure where it’s going:P

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, tas said:

say what you will about chiarelli, it's definitely the cool thing to do, but did he do any worse in edmonton than the countless other good hockey people who tried over the last 15 years? the organization is a joke. 

sure, he didn't fix them, but I'm loathe to discount his prior body of work simply because he failed in a perpetual failure organization.

nhl_g_chiarellip_576.jpg

He traded Hall for Larsson. 

Chiarelli is more of a joke.

Enough said....

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Depending on the role I'd be okay with it. Obviously he would not have the final say in trades.

Him and Jim built something pretty special in Boston though. Maybe it's one of those things where they work better as a team than they do apart.

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Depending on the role I'd be okay with it. Obviously he would not have the final say in trades.

Him and Jim built something pretty special in Boston though. Maybe it's one of those things where they work better as a team than they do apart.

Id be okay with Chia as assistant GM

• Wat 2