The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

time to get rid of the whole scouting and upper management

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

1 minute ago, hockeygod77 said:

the canucks for years are just squeezing by ..you  need to draft well and i think this scouting team is very poor...you cant get competitive when you have poor drafts and take chances on local talent...newhook will show the rest of the nhl that he was a steal...yime will tell

Whose yime?

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

the canucks for years are just squeezing by ..you  need to draft well and i think this scouting team is very poor...you cant get competitive when you have poor drafts and take chances on local talent...newhook will show the rest of the nhl that he was a steal...time will tell..sackic knows good talent...

Time to start drinking water bub....  you are obviously over your limit at two beer.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

the canucks for years are just squeezing by ..you  need to draft well and i think this scouting team is very poor...you cant get competitive when you have poor drafts and take chances on local talent...newhook will show the rest of the nhl that he was a steal...time will tell..sackic knows good talent...

adam sandler comedy GIF

Edited by Shekky
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

Colorado got a couple of great spots to pick from in the first round......that was better than JB.  That's about it.

12 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Sounds like you are a little bitter too, big fellow! LOL

I'm not sure which post is less substantive, your's or OP's. 

Probably yours.

Edited by Bitter Melon
  • Like 1