The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] List of Not Qualified RFAs by Team

I would at least consider:

Josh Archibald (bigger body i think?)
Sven Andrighetto (speed)
 Ryan Hartman (WTF!)
Brett Ritchie (size and some decent scoring)
Joe Morrow (good d option imo)
Dmitrij Jaskin (size and skill - extra forward?)

Hartman and Andrighetto look the most appealing imo. Ritchie could be a solid add. I'm a touch shy on Jaskin. Archibald seems ok? i donno.

13 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Stay away JB.

We have progressed past having to pick up this type of fodder.  ::D

But knowing JB well.... he's gonna pick up Cousins and Ritchie!! Just wait for it when he fails to land a Nyquist or a Marcus Johansson calibre UFA. 

"These guys got great potential to fit in well with our group! They just need to be given a fair chance!" Fans should be happy they are better than Megna/Chaput!!

• Wat 1

10 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

wasn't Ty Rattie doing well in Edmonton?

Edit: wasn't Edmonton pumping up Ty Rattie?

Yes!! He was riding on a super hot streak with McDavid for a lil while.... then wheels fell off... how can you blame him?

We already have a log jam of players in the bottom 6 forward group so even though Andrighetto might be appealing, I'd say no.  Dano would be the other intriguing one but has been on CHI, CBJ, WPG and COL.  All others are meh.  I remember Joe Morrow in Montreal and he wasnt very good.  

• Upvote 1

Miller-Petterson-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Hartman

Baertschi-Sutter-Virtanen

Leivo-Beagle-Motte

Gaudette & Roussel

Not sure what you do with Eriksson, Spooner, Schaller lol.  Sutter and Eriksson would be the obvious ones to move on from.  I see Leivo being more of a third liner.  But what would the market be like for Baertschi with concussion history?  Could any of them become a Dman:bigblush:?

Edited by amplified0ne

I know I know stay away and all.....I do actually like Ryan Hartman on this list. He used to draw some comparisons to Matt Cooke and could be a decent depth player.