The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] List of Not Qualified RFAs by Team

1 minute ago, BobbyClarke said:

I would take Hartman out of that group.  But I still believe Granlund has more to give.  Then again I've been wrong before.  Like really wrong.

Yeah I would take Hartman too. He was a 1st round pick and is only 24. I would give Granlund another chance unless they feel Gaudette can take that next step since Granlund was our only bottom 6 centre that managed to stay healthy and play most of the season.

23 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Ummmm... sure?? I'm not old enough to comment.... BJ is Billie Jo?

Blair Macdonald ‘BJ’ had one good season, the oilers first in the NHL 1980. Played with Gretzky had 46 goals and 94 points. Traded to the Canucks half way thru the next season and didn’t do much scoring from that point on.

1 hour ago, Brock Botanen said:

Rychel and Subban are interesting. I always liked Jordan Subbans game

Lol.

i absolutely HATED Subbans game.  

He was garbage.  Refused to play D, and didn’t have enough between the ears to figure out learning how to play defence was the only way he will get to play.  

Hot dogging around the ice and leaving his goalie and d partner out to dry constantly was so damn frustrating to watch.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Blair Macdonald ‘BJ’ had one good season, the oilers first in the NHL 1980. Played with Gretzky had 46 goals and 94 points. Traded to the Canucks half way thru the next season and didn’t do much scoring from that point on.

Sounds just like our very own Loui!!! Gosh....

• Upvote 1