The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Injuries] Canucks Injuries 2019/20

Rate this topic

86Viking

Definitely nice to have a guy like that to put into the line-up right before the intensity gets notched up. I sure hope he's ready go now but they're just giving him extra time and he'll be ready to go without any problems moving forward. Who come out though? Loui, Motte, Schaller?

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Who come out though? Loui, Motte, Schaller?

My guess is Schaller. Loui has been serviceable on the 2knd and 3rd line lately.

But? Greeen likes those two digger lines to balance the shifts.  Schaller / Beagle / Motte is a great 4th line!

It could easily be Loui. Presumably Ferland is the 2kknd / erd line guy?

On 1/13/2020 at 5:09 PM, EddieVedder said:

I love the fact that we have Ferland who is a legit impact player, that has barely played for us this year.  Its like an ace up our sleeve for stretch and the playoffs.  

He will be our TDL acquisition without having to give anything up. We should be standing pat or trying to dump a fringe player for a late pick. No need to give up any assets this TDL

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, yes we can nucks said:

Fire Brown and Green.

Hire Jack Black and Ron White.

Now that's a coaching tandem of a different colour!

Fire Brown bring in Gallant as an Associate coach. I don't know the difference between that and an assistant but Crow was hired in Ottawa under Boucher in a similar role I believe. Would give us an experienced coach behind the Canucks bench and a successor to Green if the team moves on from him down the line

22 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Fire Brown bring in Gallant as an Associate coach. I don't know the difference between that and an assistant but Crow was hired in Ottawa under Boucher in a similar role I believe. Would give us an experienced coach behind the Canucks bench and a successor to Green if the team moves on from him down the line

It's a good idea but Gallant will be highly sought after as a head coach in the NHL. He would never accept an associate job here.

1 hour ago, yes we can nucks said:

It's a good idea but Gallant will be highly sought after as a head coach in the NHL. He would never accept an associate job here.

I'm aware, 1 can dream tho right. Always thought we needed more experience behind the bench when we went for back to back rookie NHL head coaches