The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Help!

Rate this topic

Alflives

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

When a fan really REALLY hates the two teams playing, what do ya cheer for? 

Watching Flames vs Sharks.  I like hickey and want to watch, but what do I cheer for?  

I have to have some interest in one team at least... otherwise i can't watch. I don't have nhl network this year... not sure how that is going to go for me :(

• Upvote 1

• Help! is the fifth studio album by the English rock band the Beatles and the soundtrack from their film Help! It was released on 6 August 1965. Produced by George Martin, it was the fifth UK album release by the band, and contains fourteen songs in its original British form. Seven of these, including the singles "Help!" and "Ticket to Ride", appeared in the film and took up the first side of the vinyl album. The second side contained seven other releases including the most-covered song ever writ
See more on en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license
  • Haha 1

Watching Flames vs Sharks.  I like hickey and want to watch, but what do I cheer for?  

Turn up the volume while the vacuum is still on.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

I have to have some interest in one team at least... otherwise i can't watch. I don't have nhl network this year... not sure how that is going to go for me :(

I watch the games on a free website someone posted here a couple years ago.  PM me and I’ll let you know.  It’s cumbersome to navigate, but all the games, and more, are there. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Glug Datt said:

can't you find satisfaction in slagging both teams?

I mean, I'm loving that Neal is lighting it up in EDM, and Talbot has let in 2 goals on 6 shots.. On the other hand, SJ lost some key players to make room for EK65, but didn't address their inept goaltending.. 

Both teams are going down like a sweet muffin, and I think we can all come together to celebrate that

That or make drinking games out of it.  Every time Lucic gets beaten in a foot race take a drink.  Every time Karlsson/ Burns picks up a minus have a bite of turkey.

Be creative with it!

Happy thanksgiving

• Upvote 2

Alf, this is a hockey forum.

What you and your wife like to do in privacy of your home, is none of our business.

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I don't know . That's a tough one!  That's like watching a Leafs-Bruins game.  Like, who do you cheer for?  

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I always cheer against Alberta teams and Toronto.

When those teams face each other I cheer for the visiting team to piss off the home fans lol, as long as there no playoff scenarios involving the Canucks, I defer to hate.

:towel:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, brilac said:

Do you like the Bruins?  

Nope but I hate the Leafs who anually get knocked off by them, I love it.

It's possible the Leaf fans hate the Bruins more than the Canuck fans, they really go off on me when I tell em I'm pulling for the Bruins each post season lol.