The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Oct. 17, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Why does this happen everytime now when I come to PGT, I can see 2 replies already I go and click on the reply box and it won't load to let me write something.....

Canucks 4-0 as Horvat as Captain!!!

It's happened to me too. I figured out if you click on "select other media" the text box will pop up.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Did anyone see Bo at the end of the OT?  

On his last shift he was holding the stick with only one hand even when he was trying to check Perron.  It definitely looked like he might've injured his left hand.  Hope not! 

Bo will play, you know he'll play, he'll play on crutches......

Just now, Sbriggs said:

The kid is going to be a star, careful about signing Marky long term unless we have the flexability to move him

He will, this season will be all about confidence for him. When he plays confident, he’s a brick wall.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Ugly?

I thought it was super entertaining. 

Sure we we had a bit of sloppy play. But there was no quit in them tonight. They played hard and battled back.

Motte had another great game too. That guy forechecks like an animal.

Exactly.

2 totally different teams.

One team with all of the chemistry and one team with a young core and finding an identity.

This was fun to watch the Canucks adjust to the systematically better Blues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Worst in the league

I look at that as a positive. Right now we’re getting it done without it.

Imagine we can turn that power play around. They have the personnel to do it. Just gotta simplify like they did against Detroit.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I don't think anyone actually hates Leivo in his proper role.   Just get him off the PP.

Yep.

Would rather them overload PP1.  EP40, Bo, Boeser, Miller, Edler (would rather have Hughes).

Dudes what a game, Does anyone else use Sportsnet now? They literally had me lagging hard at 1:30 left in the third.. then switched to Baseball when I refreshed the page. Had to switch to Red. It, I wanna complain any help would be appreciated. 

Good game Canucks, Jake Bo and Ferland all had more Jump. 4th line is playing great, Miller complimenting the 1st perfectly. And Leivo for the win!! Shoulda thunk it!