The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Oct. 17, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Knucklehd said:

Wow, what an effort, what a game!  Taking down the defending champs from a 3-1 deficit in their barn?!?  F'ing Fantastic! Boys should be hyped and proud of that gutsy performance! 

They dominated the last 10 minutes of regular time as well as the extra period. You're right: gutsy comeback.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aliboy said:

I realize we pulled it out but for much of the game it looked we just got up and hadn't had our coffee yet.

I don’t think anyone would argue we played our best.

However it’s very encouraging to pull out a win even when we play less than our best. That’s what good teams do.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Marky’s been really good, but he doesn’t have to be concerned about his understudy.

I know but probably best if TD doesn't have to play 3 games in 4 days.  Both games are very early 1:00 pm ET - I'd like Marky and TD to each get a start

Just now, TheJoker said:

Good come back win, haven't posted in a long time. But dear God please get rid of Newell Brown, that was some atrocious PP. The guy has been drawing up the same plays since the sedins success made his resume. Literally Willie D could draw up a better PP. Please dear God benning do something. That is all /rant

Couldn't agree more.  So predictable.  So static.  And those back passes lol... and Edler on first pp when Hughes is available.  They are now consistently better at getting chances on the rush when they are on the pp, rather than after they set up.  Just awful.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1