The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers | Oct. 20, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Patrick Jane said:

You mean the away team. I thought the reffing was good today, we got away with a couple in the 3rd.

no I mean the home team. That extended period of no stoppage really helped out the NYR gain momentum. Luckily the refs also didn't pile on penalties against us too. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Id take those two points. 

But that really left a sour taste in my mouth.

Worse than getting shut out by the Devils?

Im just happy for the two points and seeing them turn their chances into goals. Power play looked much better too.

The third period was a write off. Not gonna worry about that too much. We know they can play harder than that.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

You can “not buy that they were exhausted” all you want doesn't change the fact that there is truth to it. 

2nd half of a back to back against a fresh team trying to end a losing skid. They're going to go all out attack in the 3rd down a 4th straight game. 

Let’s stop pretending we're the only team playing for a change around here. 

Omg dude, I was just making a joke about our third period.

Let it go. Yes the Canucks played spectacular and the Rangers were so good. Nothing's wrong.

Just now, Tystick said:

Omg dude, I was just making a joke about our third period.

Let it go. Yes the Canucks played spectacular and the Rangers were so good. Nothing's wrong.

Omg dude, god forbid someone missed your “joke” via text. Didn't look like a joke nor did you follow up saying it was a joke. Therefore it wasn't taken as a joke. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

If he calls a TO with more than 10 mins left and they get down to the last two mins and guys are gassed and he's used his TO already, people would be wanting to throw him off the Port Mann bridge.  Ultimately, it didn't matter.

Into the water, or onto the bridge deck?