The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Avs @ Nucks Sat Nov 16th 2019 7pm HNIC - Black Skate Jersey Edition 1/3

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Bunny. 

He's improving but time will tell.  Been a rough week.  He's freaking amazing....super huge personality and he's my world/reason to come home from work at night.  He runs to greet me (mostly for food but we'll pretend it's because he thinks I'm amazing too).

He's never been in a cage (except when first brought home in 2011).   So right now he's a little ticked off at the world because he has to be "contained".  He's throwing his stick around the penalty box.

That’s like when I come home Chef waits for me, greets me. We do our routine by saying Hi, this and that. He is the biggest Yorkie in Calgary, he eats what I eat LOL. It’s obviously good food, no chocolate, grapes, onions. 

Anyways Deb, Go Canucks Go 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Bunny. 

He's improving but time will tell.  Been a rough week.  He's freaking amazing....super huge personality and he's my world/reason to come home from work at night.  He runs to greet me (mostly for food but we'll pretend it's because he thinks I'm amazing too).

He's never been in a cage (except when first brought home in 2011).   So right now he's a little ticked off at the world because he has to be "contained".  He's throwing his stick around the penalty box.

My son had a bunny when he was younger , we had a kennel for him but the door was always left open. The little guys favourite thing was playing with those cheap McD happy meal toys, he tossed them up in the air and pawed at them like he was a cat lol. Great pet .

Hope  your little guys gets better soon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1