The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 16, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Edler and Bo's minutes way too high tonight. Green is running these guys into the ground. He is pretty inept and is showing it in a lot of ways this season.

He's the only one that can win draws besides Miller and sometimes Petey

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

My argument is to play the HOT HAND.

Let me spoon feed you what im trying to say since clearly you think that you were the only one watching this game and were "able to catch" Bo's amazing faceoff performance. 

Its not about Bo. 

This is about Travis not playing their top guys when they are feeling confident. 

Pettersson is then effectively NOT our number one C if this is how he continues to be deployed. 

Trust your stars. Especially when they had all that momentum going into OT.

Hughes would've been on NM like white on rice.

I have my investments into the team as im sure you do so im going to say whatever the &^@# I want and if you don't like it,

joey tribbiani whatever GIF

This game was a test for both teams.

The Avs are a now powerful team up against an up and coming team (both dealing with injuries). This game showed where both teams are.

The Canucks didn’t lose the game, the Avs won. I thought the Canucks effort was good, goaltending was good (maybe the 3rd goal back) Up against any other team not one of the NHL’s best, the Canucks win.

McKinnon is a stud. Crosby 2.0. You no longer stop McKinnon, you just try to minimize the damage.

The Canucks 3rd goal, didn't we have a similar situation a few games ago. Wasn’t it Tanev, down, then limping badly on 1 leg, and the other team scored? But still, a head shot, blow the whistle.

The Canucks bench was shortened for almost 2 periods. Why dress LE21 if you’re not gonna play him? And Graovac,  probably better against the heavier slower teams, not the faster teams. Patiently waiting for the injured to return.

And Gaudette....noticeable every shift!

Go Canucks Go!!!

I believe!!

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Speaking of great, what a great game he had tonight, 2 of the Canucks 4 goals, especially while watching him at the game.

He looked like a 94 Canuck in that uniform,Gelinas or Courtnall like at times.

Edited by 6string

11 hours ago, kurtis said:

Louie should be gone in the minors already. The guy is useless and wasting a spot for someone else. 

He shouldn’t dress for another Canucks game period. Bring up one of the kids.  At least you get energy and hard work.

Edited by sonoman
  • Upvote 3