The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sens @ Nucks 03/12/2019 7PM PST - Alex Burrows Ring of Honour Night - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

I know there's a few people questioning his place in the ring, but show me another player in Canucks with a higher compete level than Burr. To me he represents what hard work and a no quit attitude can accomplish. 

Love Burr, but honestly I could care less about these cerimonial things.  We need to win tonight, and that's all I care about.  The only ceremony I'll actually care about is when we raise our Stanley Cup banner.  

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Love Burr, but honestly I could care less about these cerimonial things.  We need to win tonight, and that's all I care about.  The only ceremony I'll actually care about is when we raise our Stanley Cup banner.  

I think they're important, you have to mark the things and people that made a difference, really in any organization. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

I have been a staunch supporter of TG for a long time but there are some things that he does that just makes no sense.  Bo's line has been quite good lately while Petey's not so much, yet he again switches up Bo's linemates and keeps Petey's line intact. Again he is messing around with Jake who I thought has been playing great lately and is throwing in one of our AHL players(Goldy) when we have a healthy lineup. LE obviously plays a more spirited game with Bo yet he relegates him back to the fourth line where he looks like a zombie wasting ice time. How is this going to help the team?

He is beginning to look like Willy D all over again which is a very scary thought.:lol:

• Wat 4

Only needed to wait for the morning lines to be shown before people started bashing Green's decisions again.
There's probably a reason why Jake may not be playing tonight. They don't need to always come out and say why.
Leivo had a good game, so Green probably wants to give him some more ice time which is why he moves up. Goldobin slots in, because they want to get him some more game time instead of sitting out.
Eriksson stays in because we're already short pkers and he's played well the last 2 games.
Glad to see Roussel back though. Hopefully he can give us the extra spark that we have seemingly missed to start games.

• Upvote 1