The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Borowiecki: Crime Stopper

Rate this topic

Baer.

2 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

hate to say it, but maybe you should hear it: folks that think this way are generally THE PROBLEM

i'm not sure if that's right or not and don't see how you could infer that about me-

but i can assure you there are some extremely disturbed people working in our law enforcement.

13 hours ago, 112 said:

i'm not sure if that's right or not and don't see how you could infer that about me-

but i can assure you there are some extremely disturbed people working in our law enforcement.

O, I do agree and I am so sorry if you ran into one. IMO generally the police are 99% here to serve you and protect you. Some folks trying bad things don't like that being broken up: but for the average canuck, the Popo IS your friend. I know that bad apples are in EVERY barrel though..so yeah, my sympathies if you ran into a Richard of hard proportions.

Edited by Primal Optimist

11 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

hate to say it, but maybe you should hear it: folks that think this way are generally THE PROBLEM

Most coppaz are alcoholic nerds; always the strangest and creepiest personalities (most of the time, not always).

13 hours ago, HI5 said:

Most coppaz are alcoholic nerds; always the strangest and creepiest personalities (most of the time, not always).

well generalities don't do justice to the mix of personas on the law and order side of things. 

anywho: i was only saying that those who protect us will often run into bad repute from onlookers and those who are breaking bad...but on the fine edge of truth: here in Canada we are all pretty good folks with a lot going for us. On both sides. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Maybe he can stop Eugene Melnyk and Pierre Dorion from robbing the loyal Senators fan of a competent hockey team.

Damnit AV, he's a hockey player, not a miracle worker!

143955-mccoy_vintage_little.jpg

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Like 1