The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

After we get a lead you expect the Canucks to keep playing the same way that got them the lead.  You're totally taking the other team out of this equation and pretending that Canucks are just playing a single player game like Mario World and should just keep crushing the same level.  

When most teams get scored on, they get pissed and step up their game.  If we are able to play up to your expectations, we'd be top of the league right now.  I hope we get there but you're looking at another 3-4 years minimum.  We are where Colorado was, two years ago, and they're not dominating teams and are prone to give up a lead (look at their game against us, it looked like they stopped skating at the end of the game). 

Lol. You continue a strawman argument. My expectation is for the team to not get dominated every single time when they get a lead. Or is that a normal occurence in your estimation across the league? The other team starts playing so it's acceptable that the Canucks stop! I'm not expecting them to dominate like they did in the first. I'm expecting them to not roll over. Jesus, ITS NOT HARD 

1 minute ago, Wilfred said:

Lol. You continue a strawman argument. My expectation is for the team to not get dominated every single time when they get a lead. Or is that a normal occurence in your estimation across the league? The other team starts playing so it's acceptable that the Canucks stop! I'm not expecting them to dominate like they did in the first. I'm expecting them to not roll over. Jesus, ITS NOT HARD 

They don't get dominated every time they have a lead though, that's why people are countering your post. Jesus, it's not hard...

Edited by canuck73_3