The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

6 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Lol. You continue a strawman argument. My expectation is for the team to not get dominated every single time when they get a lead. Or is that a normal occurence in your estimation across the league? The other team starts playing so it's acceptable that the Canucks stop! I'm not expecting them to dominate like they did in the first. I'm expecting them to not roll over. Jesus, ITS NOT HARD 

Just stop.

It's this kind of crap that is annoying.  No...not every single time.  And you've yet to address the fact that other teams don't just roll over and die when facing a hole.  They generally go for it and, often, do come back.  Especially with refs making it easier.

They didn't roll over so pace yourself?  Maybe wait until the game ends then decide?

It's tough to all out skate hard every shift every period. Start to finish.  Players do let down at times.  Happens.  They just had players with the flu and they're not robots.  It's so much faster and hard hitting when you view it from ice level rather than from the couch and on TV.

Just stop.  We get it ... your opinion is just that though.  No more credible than the rest of us.   It's just so negative.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Odd. said:

Myers and Hughes have been terrific together. Myers has found another game alongside him.

I agree!  Myers is a better complement than Tanev, because both can play offensively.  Gives Hughes someone to pass to for one thing.

I think Tanev is destined to be one of those really good shutdown guys, but not ideal for an offensive pairing.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Yeah sure. They don't. Lala land.

Stop.  Enough.  This is not providing any sort of supporting argument and is bordering on spam/trolling at this point.

Did you watch last game?  Didn't do that, so wrong.

• Cheers 1