The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Yeah... Boeser sucks...he is only 29th in the league in scoring...

Come on lol.  :picard:

Omg. Left wing hyperbolic needless overreaction much?   Go away. He’s just pissed is all. He’s expressing it. Why bully him?  You’re a dink 

Edited by YummyCakeFace
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 4

2 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

I don’t know why he’s been so bad, he needs to sit on the bench for a bit, it’s time for Green to give him the same tough love he gave Jake

whatever, I saw Bo pass never connected, same with Miller, and  Petey. Leivo has  what 6 goals,  good for him. Boeser is doing fine. he is top three on the team. , it seems whenever the team is not playing well, lets just blame Boeser

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

The white flag thing is a giant middle finger to the refs, you think they don't know it?

Having a statue of Roger Nielsen doing it out front of the arena, memorialized forever in brass, you think the refs every single game don't know it?

It's a silly tradition that should be thrown to the curb where it belongs.

Does seem silly to glorify a moment where a coach stood up to bad reffing.  Admirable in the moment? Certainly.   But to make it some kind of key moment in Canucks history?  Meh.  Waving that towel did not have anything to do with our play on the ice, or even going on to win that series.

I really think that the league needs to start embarassing players that go down too easy through fines and even suspensions.  

I've watched soccer go from a regular skill game to a game of diving. 

There was nothing agregious in today's game from either side but I'm still annoyed by those two dives by Darnell Nurse the other day.  We're on a slippery slope right now in the NHL.