The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Van Vs Vegas @ 5pm PST on SN and SN650

Rate this topic

ItTakesAnArmy

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I love Roussel but he'll get squashed. I hope he just antagonizes Reaves into doing something dumb. 

Reaves is a pretty smart guy.  He’s not taking dumb penalties.  I like seeing Roussel in on MAF though.  That’s the guy we want to go nutso 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Why don't they use Brock's shot from his place at the top of the circle anymore on the PP?  Before Petey even stepped foot in Vancouver, Boeser was firing them in from there.  Might as well put him on the second unit

He's probably supposed to be there but he's afraid of the circles on the powerplay. Even when that's where the open lane is, there's a force field around it preventing him from going down there. 

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I just don't want to see history repeat itself and Seattle luck out getting an elite goalie in the expansion draft. Connect the dots now? 

Price won't waive his NMC for Seattle . Fleury was struggling in PIT and needed a change. Murray took the nets from him for last 2 cups. 

Price is prime alpha in MTL if he goes anywhere it'll be on his own terms and he'll get traded to a cup contender. 

I think he stays in MTL for forseeable future. They're getting better and he wants to win there. He stick it out all these years when team was bad. He'll be there to enjoy the good days coming to MTL. Team is getting better. 

Edited by WHL rocks