The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs. Blackhawks | January 2nd, 2020! | 7:00pm PT, SNP | Decade vs. Decade

Rate this topic

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Chicago Blackhawks
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Chicago Blackhawks score?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5+ goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2020 at 03:00 AM

Meh...an Ok first ...like the fact that they have now scored first in the last 7 games.....didn't like the D throwing pucks up the middle ..looking at you Fatenburg and Edler....one leading to a goal...bad luck for Marky that Beagle decided to get in the way there...Now they must kill right off the bat for the second and then hopefully they can have a decent period and maintain some pressure at the Hawks end...and hopefully their Luck holds up

2 minutes ago, Boeser#1fan said:

I think we need to replace Anthony Stewart he is just terrible in the intermissions. 

There are a lot of good analysts that are unemployed atm. I don’t want to be that guy that says it but, with what’s been going on lately, I think Anthony Stewart has a leg up on the competition. 

I always had respect for Crow.  I was living in Quebec for a couple of years when he was the coach of the Nordiques.  

You guys have no idea how much effort he put into learning French.  Imagine starting at the level of a grade 3 kid that's in French Second Language and continually insisting on giving out poor interviews in French on TV and radio.  To his credit, he got a lot better as the season went along!