The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

You guys are the most fickle fans I've seen.  Support your team and enjoy the game of hockey.  

If one of our players makes a nice play but doesn't score, you guys are just incredibly upset without having admired the nice play.  None of us are happy to be losing but stay hopefull, otherwise you will ALWAYS be upset.  Hell I can't count how many wins we had this year where the fanbase was upset and complaining.  

2 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

So Vancouver hasn't been prepared for 5 seasons straight then?  Maybe they're just not that good yet.  They were predicted to do about as well as they're doing.  

Sad but probably true. The goal at the outset was to play meaningful games in March. We're playing meaningful games in March.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Roussel Petey Eriksson

New look 1st line

Could work. He might actually shoot instead of looking to pass 90% of the time.

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Describe that period in one word.

Butthurt

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He's not whining. He's telling you what he s seeing. It is true. All the other teams who lost a big part of their team continued to win. They were mentally tougher than we are right now. That is obvious.

Really?  All the other teams?  

Last time I checked, we are not 31st in the league. 

1 minute ago, Maginator said:

Playoff atmosphere!

Cant blame demko on that one. Such a lucky bounce.

Demko must be blamed on that one...why was he on his knee and why wasn't he hug the post tight?  Looking sad after the goal won't help.  

1 minute ago, Dogcrazy said:

I sort of expect a game like this vs Phoenix, boring game and we end up losing by a goal 2-1 or something...

WIth Flames winning tonight, we need to be on the other end of that result. We really cannot afford to lose, esp giving 2 points to Yotes. 

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Yes.

I work hard, all damn week.  I look after my father on the weekends.  I have a pet that requires medication several times per day.  We just went through 3 deaths in a matter of weeks.

I'm good.  I love hockey because it's exciting.  A 1-0 game is exciting to me and it likely should be to you too.

I am sorry about the things you have to deal with personally 

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Maybe when we quit losing 

Sad how losing is accepted and embraced  in Vancouver 

Find something to do if this is painful.  Don't ruin it for the rest of us. 

Your TV has an off button.  Use it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1