The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Seattle Kraken Announced

Rate this topic

Their halfwitted mayor or whatever she is, Derp Durkins, dissed the Canucks last year. Now she looks like one of the biggest idiots in the states after endorsing chaz and calling it the 'summer of love'. A week later two people were murdered there and the protestors blocked the paramedics from helping them. Wonder how many unreported rapes and violence that happened? "summer of love', huh. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Based on the imagery in this video, I'm going with the Seattle Squalus. They have a dogfish right there on the deck, plain as day.

regards,  G.

• Haha 2

Maybe they will steal our black colours and put a salmon or squidward (Kraken -have fun with that logo folks) and we can hate them immediately ha ha.   Better yet call themselves the Orcas or Killer Whales ..and we can love them right away ha ha.  Use the same colour scheme as the WCE era ones ha ha.   In the end I’m sure the hate won’t take long , especially if we give them a good player in the ED. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Maybe they will steal our black colours and put a salmon or squidward (Kraken -have fun with that logo folks) and we can hate them immediately ha ha.   Better yet call themselves the Orcas or Killer Whales ..and we can love them right away ha ha.  Use the same colour scheme as the WCE era ones ha ha.   In the end I’m sure the hate won’t take long , especially if we give them a good player in the ED. 

If they steal our 94 run colors I'm gonna lose my shat. 

13 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Tsunami?... I mean there's the avalanche, hurricanes... Or is naming your team after a potential local natural disaster a 'good idea' anymore?^_^

local natural disaster is so last year....Global Natural Disaster is 2020....Seattle's Covid-19!    Isn't it where it started in the US anyways?

1 hour ago, Timbermen said:

Their halfwitted mayor or whatever she is, Derp Durkins, dissed the Canucks last year. Now she looks like one of the biggest idiots in the states after endorsing chaz and calling it the 'summer of love'. A week later two people were murdered there and the protestors blocked the paramedics from helping them. Wonder how many unreported rapes and violence that happened? "summer of love', huh. 

Bro we talking about hockey

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2