The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Jets, Bubble Hockey Edition (Exhibition), July 29th @ 7:30pm PST, Sportsnet

Rate this topic

Yeah - thank goodness I am back in Richmond for the summer.  Usually we get a few days over 100 (38C) before I head north. But this year left the Desert mid March, came thru Blaine the day the border closed.  Canadian Custims gal said we were the first car she'd seen for 40 minutes.

Anyone use 888poker? They have a sportbet, yesterday when i logged on, Pens were down a goal going into the third so i bet a buck on a regulation draw, won.

Bet on the leafs over habs and oilers over flames, won those.

Then today i took caps over canes and isles over rangers. Caps won and Isles are up going into the third so i'm 4-0 so far with a chance to go 6-0 if the isles and Canucks win tonight.

I also put a buck on the Canucks to win the cup way back in september and it pays 56 if they win it. 

Yesterday i put another buck on the Canucks to win the western conference, pays 19.

There are also interesting outright bets for the series.   i bet on Pettersson beating Fiala in goals and points. You can bet on every hockey game including the european leagues.

You can also bet on every sport from horseracing to the UFC.

• Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The period from March to July felt longer than the usual period from April to September, even though this one was shorter.

And it used to mean only one thing if we're still watching Canucks hockey in July... :(

EDIT:

SCF plays in June, not July. Damn this f&!&^%!~#*g heatwave!

Edited by 1-d

18 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

And I’m excited for a balmy 26c tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

That's cold. 

I had a girlfriend Diana once?

We broke up when I moved to Van. She moved to Thompson. Had a couple of visits together after. I tried arrange a trip for her to Burnaby?

She sent me a picture of her thermometer. It was -50 Celsius.

I realized it was done and over! :lol:

• Cheers 1