The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Jets, Bubble Hockey Edition (Exhibition), July 29th @ 7:30pm PST, Sportsnet

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, skategal said:

Might depend how he does in a real game environment tonight, he may be neck and neck with Rafferty who the Canucks have seen in NHL games already.  

I think Rafferty is with Chatfield as extras on the right side. Usually our bottom 2 on the left were Fanta and Benn. Juolevi is now the only lefty available with Fanta for our bottom 2 on the left until Benn returns.

Also embedded in their are directions to the secret spot.

• Like 1

I think OJ is on the opening roster vs Minny if he plays well tonight. Both the pairings during last week of training camp and the fact that he's starting in the one and only exhibition game indicates that. So let's go OJ!

• Cheers 1

OK, gotta go take groceries to Dad....Phase One of Hockey's Back House Pimp complete.  As I did in the past, each game we get through I add to the shrine until it's absolute madness.

I've already cleared with strata...."don't fine me".  (I hand drew a pretty great logo years ago on my living room/bay window and it stayed for years until the sun was actually burning it into the glass and strata made me remove it).

Back later...keep things fired up!

image.png

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1