The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Who was the one that went down? I am at work, so just reading CDC to keep up. I could watch it on my phone, but I don't think I can get anything done if I do that :lol:

Soucy went down with what looked like a shoulder injury.  It came on a play where he was checking Jay Beagle as Beagle was going in for a shot.  As Beagle took the shot, Hartman came in behind the net and hit Beagle who had Soucy draped all over him.  Soucy went down and when he came back up, he was clutching his shoulder.  

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I was too busy working, but MacE is in? Awesome. How has the team looked? 

Pretty even...  MacEwen's been throwing hits and everyone is playing pretty well.  Marky's been our best player, and Stalock has made some really good saves on tips for them. 

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Nope.  It's a stigma that smaller guys face that isn't always "truth".

Guy skates so hard he pukes.  

That comment is a gutter  ball.

Um he gets absolutely crushed and manhandled almost every shift. He is a liability out there.

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I was too busy working, but MacE is in? Awesome. How has the team looked? 

This game has been tighter than a ducks butt. Minny being super stingy on free ice, but we've had 2 solid scoring chances: a Pearson tip off a point shot and a Sutter chance in tight that led to a crease crash muckery.  

Wild came out fast and hard leading shots and zone time to start before we slowly clawed some back.

• Upvote 1