The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, EP Phone Home said:

This Turd is the biggest of the season

coming up. It’s a big Turd, let’s keep it together now and not give them any life to breath. 

I'm hoping to see a very polished turd

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm sure theyve missed calls or called soft ones for both teams..

Both teams have had 4 power plays..  our top ranked PP vs Minnys bottom ranked I'll take 4 power plays vs their 4 all day ...

My point is more about this.  And keeping count and evening out, if it means picking and choosing, certainly isn't a great system.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

"If you're not confident in yourself, nobody else will be.....that's why I have this awesome beard"

Looks like gross ugly birdnest on his face..producers need to tell him shave it or get him off the air leave him on radio...

Donny Taylor wore his handlebar Stach too long in his brothers memory.. he kept it all year .. lost his job.. not someone ppl wanted to look at on TV..  

If he wants a beard he should trim it and clean it up.. make it look presentable.. not just a wild bush growing on his face..

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Looks like gross ugly birdnest on his face..producers need to tell him shave it or get him off the air leave him on radio...

Donny Taylor wore his handlebar Stach too long in his brothers memory.. he kept it all year .. lost his job.. not someone ppl wanted to look at on TV..  

If he wants a beard he should trim it and clean it up.. make it look presentable.. not just a wild bush growing on his face..

wrong.

it's awesome.

9 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Hopefully it sticks, if you can retaliate for their BS and they can't capitalize, it can be definitely demoralizing, think what Chicago did to us in 09 and 10, we never punished them on the powerplay.

Yeah good call, I remember having to deal with Burish, Byfuglien and Eager. 

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think that kind of roughing (in the crease) shouldn't be called

I don't disagree, and this is exactly why we hate NHL refs in general, but also during the transition from regular season to playoffs. They call it straight out of their ass like Lionel Richie's #1 hit.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

My point is more about this.  And keeping count and evening out, if it means picking and choosing, certainly isn't a great system.

We had 2nd most power plays in the entire NHL this season..2nd only to COL

ppl complaining about ref bias vs Canucks is getting old and anoying.. ppl don't look at facts their bias and emotions give them tunnel vision..

• Vintage 2