The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

6 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Lost my little sister to kidney failure this morning.  She was a huge Canuck fan. Me and my father are going to watch the game together...  Funny how sports is a family event sometimes bringing us together...  We'll be cheering our team on for her.

I think Myers is a huge hole to fill.

It's going to take a team effort to handle a hungry Blues team.

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Lost my little sister to kidney failure this morning.  She was a huge Canuck fan. Me and my father are going to watch the game together...  Funny how sports is a family event sometimes bringing us together...  We'll be cheering our team on for her.

Sorry to hear about your loss brother. Condolences to you and your family.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Virtanen sits out a game.  No way that Green will move him up the lineup after the last game where he wasn't a factor and took an undisciplined penalty.  

Why would you mess with our best line so far?  

He played 5 minutes. Started his first shift with a big hit and almost scored. When he ends up on a different team it will be obvious its about Green not Virtanen.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

Think the Canucks game gets pushed back?  VGK and Chi just ended, 6:13.  Need 2 hours I believe between games for the ice?  sigh....might need to go for more groceries unless I have a nap.  I'm working my way through everything in the fridge.  

• Haha 1

Just now, skategal said:

Think the Canucks game gets pushed back?  VGK and Chi just ended, 6:13.  Need 2 hours I believe between games for the ice?  sigh....might need to go for more groceries unless I have a nap.  I'm working my way through everything in the fridge.  

It’s usually 90 minutes but they said they could get it down to 66 minutes if necessary.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skategal said:

Nope they only need 80 minutes to get the ice ready. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skategal said:

I don’t think it should. Usually, it’s 70-80 minutes between games.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, skategal said:

Someone tweeted today NHL can do a 60 min turn around if needed, still scheduled for 7:40 sportsnet just said

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

My heartfelt condolences Hairy.  I see lots of renal failure in my profession and not a nice thing.  Hold on to the great memories. I’ll raise a toast to your sister when I’m off call. 

• Like 2