The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, stawns said:

we're seeing, in this series, why I say Petey and Boes are not good together 5v5.  They are getting worked all series long.  Green either needs to split them up or get better matchups

agreed, defensively that line has always worried me.  If they get hemmed in, its usually for a while.

Gotta give the Blues credit, they're flying out there.  We've weathered the storm, now let's see what happens.  I expect them to trail off. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

we're seeing, in this series, why I say Petey and Boes are not good together 5v5.  They are getting worked all series long.  Green either needs to split them up or get better matchups

I agree. Get Virtanen in that line.we need to mix up the skill and muscle better

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I'm starting to have a mental relationship to  the person that selects the appropriate fake crowd response to the game, How does that work? tough job.

I think I read somewhere that EA sports has something to do with it.  I'm actually peasantly surprised.

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Give credit where its due. ROR is the reigning Selke winner. Petro is a top Norris contender. This is the best competition there is. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Give credit where its due. ROR is the reigning Selke winner. Petro is a top Norris contender. This is the best competition there is. 

no argument here, but they get hemmed in every 5v5 shift

• Cheers 1