The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

4 hours ago, CanucksJay said:

Thank you for your post. As you have followed the team for longer than some of us have been alive, its great that you come and share your thoughts on the game. 

So many of us on this forum including me are too busy trying to be right or the expert on hockey at times and its very refreshing to see your humble outlook on this game that we all love. 

Thanks for supporting our boys for pretty much 4 decades and leading by example. 

My pleasure man!

I scream and yell at various players for random mistakes and stuff too but typically, without fail, they redeem themselves on the next shift and I find myself begging their forgiveness and claiming my lack of worthiness haha (everyone see that goal LE saved early in the game last night? I'm one of his worst critics at times but man he can be in the right spot at the right time enough times to deserve at least half of what he earns haha)

For those of us who bleed Canuck colours, we're all in this together and hoping for the same outcome even if we prefer a variety of ways of getting there.

Let's do this

DROP THE &^@#ING PUCK!!!!!!

• Cheers 1

Enjoy the game folks - I haven't been posting on the GDT during the game - to busy glued to the TV screen watching  our team grow by the game

Win or lose it's been a good post season for the kids and our vets have been pretty darn impressive too. Happy we have who we go - we could have Milan

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I just want to take the time to thank all of you guys and girls for being so cool.  Isolation would totally SUCK without y'all.  You make this deal pretty great.  Our team's for real and we deserve this .... even if it's stroke inducing at times.  We are all Canucks.

(and no, I'm not drunk)

Pour another one then. A stiff one  

You're well on your way so why delay the inevitable....:canucks:

• Cheers 1

Sooooo, we’re the last Canadian team  standing... think the rest of the country will be cheering for our boys 

Not likely , they sure didn’t in 2011 but hey, new young team 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by nucksnavsfan
  • Like 1