The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 21, 2020 | Canucks win series 4-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Hahaha saw this on TSN 

The Canucks (36-27-6) were 18th in the NHL in the regular season. They have never won the Stanley Cup in their 50-year history. If they do, Lord Stanley's mug will be coming north of the border for the first time since the Montreal Canadiens won it in 1993.

Believe folks Believe

My problem is trying to find a way to get back to Vancouver with the travel ban, then attending a physical distanced parade.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

Folks - do you have any idea how sweet it will be tomorrow morning strutting around Edmonton with my Canucks hat, window flag, jersey and mask ......

Loving it !!!!

Be sure to tell Oiler fans that we hope McDavid is keeping his 9 iron nice and shiny!;)

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Quinn Skates said:

Excited to see Toffoli against Vegas

We don't need him. Plus what is the extent of his injury? timeline for a return.

But if he can return, who does he slot in for? Team played lights out as a group, total demolition of the Blues. They were humiliated. In any case, he is a nice addition to an already deep group of forward's.

Congrats to the team, we are the only Canadian team moved up to Round 2.  Keep move up!!!

Great game tonight!  Canucks won by the bottom 6.

Marky stood up again.

Green successfully performed his plan.

It seems Blues were tired.

Thank Binnington, every Canucks shooter know his right hand side is a big hole.

• Vintage 2

5 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Binningdone cost his team the series. 

I’m not sure I’d say the Canucks kicked but as much as I’d say that the Blues beat themselves. 

There were many dominating stretches by #90 and co. and the Canucks would routinely transfer momentum to the Tankess Blues. 

Vegas is a different beast and will take a lot of wind out of the kids along the boards. The D will be punished by the aggressive forecheck of the big, fast Vegas forwards. Can the Canucks’ D hold up for another series? 

“Heads up”, Canucks and good luck QH and TS! 

Binnington needs to fire his agent. Got a 2 year $4.4 million AAV deal after he wins the Cup.  Should have signed a 5-6 year deal so he could have make the big bucks in the AHL for the next few years...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1