The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Tyler Toffoli trade is busting hard for us

Rate this topic

CanucksFan8353

23 hours ago, Me_ said:

With Toffoli on the Canucks, the game slowed down enough that everyone else had space to play with.

He fits the Canucks beautifully.

Yeah a great fit, his skills are so sick that he doesn't even have to skate fast, reminds of Petey.. sign that man JB!!! 

Edited by iceman64
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Were you joking or just that stupid?  I'm thinking joking, have to be, no one can be THAT stupid, well no one I know anyway.

Yeah cool.

Do we know each other?

Edited by Me_

6 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Make your point without insulting people. Attacking an opinion is acceptable. Attacking a person is not. 

Sorry, I'll change it, I should be used to it after being a fan since day one of the franchise but I've done pretty well just laughing at it all this time but that was the last push I could take, anyway I should be good for another 40 yrs, thanks for pointing that out, it wasn't the details of it, it was more of a "fan" thing.. 

If it was against some slacker on the team, go for it but imo it was so uncalled for but whatever, just my opinion. I'll happily change it :) you should get a kick out of it.. have a look in a bit k? 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Sorry, I'll change it, I should be used to it after being a fan since day one of the franchise but I've done pretty well just laughing at it all this time but that was the last push I could take, anyway I should be good for another 40 yrs, thanks for pointing that out, it wasn't the details of it, it was more of a "fan" thing.. 

If it was against some slacker on the team, go for it but imo it was so uncalled for but whatever, just my opinion. I'll happily change it :) you should get a kick out of it.. have a look in a bit k? 

Yeah I couldn’t take Toffoli slowing the game down and making this team instantly better either.

I certainly hope you understand that I said Toffoli makes this team insanely better which the result seems to be that the “game slows down” enough for the other Canucks to play even better.

If you think this is a jab at Pettersson, well ok then.
Perverse logic at best.

Perhaps you may have misread my post entirely...

Here is my post as a reminder:

”With Toffoli on the Canucks, the game slowed down enough that everyone else had space to play with.

He fits the Canucks beautifully.”

You know... an extra high skill guy on the team...

Sawl I meant.

I... guess that triggered you a bit... 

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Yeah I couldn’t take Toffoli slowing the game down and making this team instantly better either.

I certainly hope you understand that I said Toffoli makes this team insanely better which the result seems to be that the “game slows down” enough for the other Canucks to play even better.

If you think this is a jab at Pettersson, well ok then. Perverse logic at best.

”With Toffoli on the Canucks, the game slowed down enough that everyone else had space to play with.

Sawl I meant.

Sooooooooooooooooo what you’re really trying to say is that jimbo Jones should sign him? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Me_ said:

If you think this is a jab at Pettersson, well ok then.
Perverse logic at best.

Sawl I meant.

Yeah I should have asked what you meant but I thought it was a slam on him.. my bad..  not afraid to say I was wrong, I thought you meant it in a bad way.. 

• Vintage 1