The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 25th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

37 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

650's reception is shotty at the best of times in the valley. Been listening to 1040 on podcast today

i have been listening to 650 from NY for years.  Just use internet streaming.  it's on TuneIn, or just use their website  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Well chalk this up as a lose. Kelly is our bad luck charm if nothing else. 

No, we can still win it.  All it means is that we have to get one, probably two, insurance goals extra.  Plus Marky standing on his head from the extra PKs. And not letting all the non-calls to the Knights get to us. But yeah, we will be up against 7 opposition players on the ice all game.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, bree2 said:

i have huge issues with him and the knights chirping our young guys, shows how low  him and vegas knights can go. and he does take cheap shots with all teams  

I disagree. Reaves isn't a monster. 

You can have issues all you want, but its a common and quite frankly, effective tactic. Especially against a team who is down. It may not be all that honorable.. but one must see (and use) any advantage.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, Western Red said:

I disagree. Reaves isn't a monster. 

You can have issues all you want, but its a common and quite frankly, effective tactic. Especially against a team who is down. It may not be all that honorable.. but one must see (and use) any advantage.

It's mental warfare and it is used in combat sports all the time!

We need to be able to handle it.

Trash talking from the bench is nothing new and has been going on forever.

I wont post it here because the language and phrases would probably violate board rules and would surely be politically incorrect in 2020 but goto youtube and lookup:

Penguins' players trash talking Minnesota North Stars' Brian Bellows

Makes Reaves look like Mr. Rogers.  One way to shut them up is to light up the lamp and get them worried about whats happening on the score board.

5 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I like Reaves just for this video you know he has a good sense of humor lol 

See? he is a 'bad man'.

Though seeing him with his shirt off in that clip makes me want to retract my HGH comment ( was he cycling off at that moment?) and get him a good tattoo artist, or a laser appointment. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

See? he is a 'bad man'.

Though seeing him with his shirt off in that clip makes me want to retract my HGH comment ( was he cycling off at that moment?) and get him a good tattoo artist, or a laser appointment. 

Yeah he doesn't look too beefy there

I assume you know who he was copying :)  :lol: