The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

11 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

If we win tonight, I'll be getting out the good stuff!! For those that have never tasted this, you should give it a try sometime. This is a gentleman's sipping tequila... too good to use as shooter.

tequilla.jpg.9d5916cde48f2354f183fca997cabb87.jpg

does the bottle look straight after a few? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Robert Long said:

Faculty Brewing Dok Anchan Sourweisse. I've been into sour beers this summer, and this one has a neat Thai herb in it that turns it into a funky purple. It would be a good stoner beer if I smoked.

I've tried really hard to develop a taste for sour beer, but it's not happening. I can't tell the difference between deliberate sour and accidental, all tastes like off beer to me.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

I've tried really hard to develop a taste for sour beer, but it's not happening. I can't tell the difference between deliberate sour and accidental, all tastes like off beer to me.

I really like it, but I tend to like things more on the sour / salty side than sweeter stuff. 

Faculty Brewing is a nice tiny place close to the Olympic Village run by former BCIT and UBC faculty. Its worth dropping in there for a tasting, I haven't had a bad beer there yet.