The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Alex Galchenyuk to test free agency

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

were we watching the same games?

More nights than not, Roussel was our heaviest forechecker outside the 1st line. If we had more hustle down there to capitalize on his efforts then we would be better off

Having Galchenyuk in that game 7 of ours would have made no difference

Having Kiviranta tho lmao

Roussel was pretty bad these playoffs bruv

10 hours ago, oldnews said:

If you think you have problems.... there are people who actually live in Minnesota. 

(sorry Brock :ph34r:)....

[it's an Edmonton joke, but.....].

I know this is a joke but isn't Minnesota an excellent state to live in? Or am i missing something (other than the joke)

13 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

What? Are they moving again? Never forgave the NHL for letting them get all those free players when they merged roster from who? The Cleveland Barons?

Wild fans are still mad they lost the North Stars.  Norm Green is their Mark Messier.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I know this is a joke but isn't Minnesota an excellent state to live in? Or am i missing something (other than the joke)

It's real nice. I've spent some time there and it actually reminds me of Vancouver, but without the mountains. Very green and a playground for outdoor enthusiasts. Nice people. 

• Cheers 1

In previous years, would have been supportive of this reclamation project.  Galchenyuk has had trouble adapting from a scorer to a two-way forward which is probably what he is going to need to become.  It's too bad.  He had a lot of promise as a scorer early on with the Habs and then the wheels fell off.  He's young enough that I think he could still turn it around, but I don't think there's room for him with the Canucks, even at a low cap hit.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

it's cold as fk.

it's flat. 

it's borderline Canada.

I was born in Winnipeg.  I'm allowed to make fun of Minnesota!

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1