The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fired] Mark Donnelly

Rate this topic

goalie13

Very poor decision on the franchise... it goes in part with mask wearers who improperly wear them. 

Early on Dr. Bonnie Henry stated she didn't want to enforce a mandatory mask rule now she has down a complete 180 on this decision...

I just can't wait till this COVID-19 nonsense is over :sadno:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 9
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well wear a mask and help speed it up....

I wear the mask but in great distain and thank the heavens there is a vaccine coming so all of this will be in the history books and all the politicians can be put back in their places. This 15 minutes of fame stuff with some of the rules. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Wat 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't get the whining over masks...they're not "tough" to wear.  My God, what would this group of people have done if they were drafted back in the day.  

I'm not so sure the people who would either go to war or take a stand like Muhammad Ali vs. the ones that would run to Canada would be on the same side of the mask stuff as you think.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They do have that right....they just can't visit public places, that's all.  The part you're missing is that business owners have rights too.  

The evidence is more leaned toward them helping...it's common sense.  You don't spew as many droplets when wearing a mask (duh).  Sneeze when you're driving and check your windshield.  Then do it again wearing a mask.  It isn't rocket science.

People have to:  wear seatbelts, not smoke near others, refrain from drinking and driving, etc.   There are many things that are "controlled" because, in society, it's not just about ourselves.  We have to also think of others.

While I agree with most of what you have said I don't agree with the sudden change of policy on Dr. Bonnie Henrys part and on the fly rule making. 

The masks can still spread the virus if someone takes it off and forgets to sanitize them. 

Either way please end this pandemic :frantic:

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

To be honest, I never really liked his rendition of the anthem anyways. What a way to go though lol

This has to be up with Don Cherry and company.. minus the racism and you people comments. 

Another icon of the Canucks crushed... 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Haha 1