The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 hours ago, guntrix said:

It's the right call imo. Some people won't put them on unless you make them. 

The problem we're having down here is that people aren't wearing masks even when we DO make them.  Some people act as if defiance is somehow synonymous with freedom.  So aggravating.

7 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

The problem we're having down here is that people aren't wearing masks even when we DO make them.  Some people act as if defiance is somehow synonymous with freedom.  So aggravating.

It's going to be the same with a vaccine.  If they develop one, I have serious doubts that enough Americans will consent to taking it.  The US will be completely isolated at that point..........no country will let them in and no one will want to go there

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

It's going to be the same with a vaccine.  If they develop one, I have serious doubts that enough Americans will consent to taking it.  The US will be completely isolated at that point..........no country will let them in and no one will want to go there

Nevermind you have an American President who has no qualms about pushing an unsafe vaccine on a population that is already skeptical of science, to boost his own election chances.  Oh vey, what a disaster!

7 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

Not wearing a mask is a symbol of idiocy.
You might as well get a shirt that says “I am a moron that doesn’t believe in science”

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

You might as well get a shirt that says “I am a moron that doesn’t believe in science”

Sadly many would wear that shirt proudly

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

I’ve seen that shirt. It comes with a matching hat... 

Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

@kingofsurrey   I'm sure you approve of this man's ingenuity!  (re: facemasks....if you can't afford to buy/or not able to obtain one - construct one yourself):

e8bf9fdf1b04845c5f8cd6ed5d0789e7

I like it... if you sneeze just flip it around and be on your way with minimal exposure... Where as with those stupid freedom killing masks....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I like it... if you sneeze just flip it around and be on your way with minimal exposure... Where as with those stupid freedom killing masks....

“They can take our lives but they can never take our freedom “

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Another simple way is for the BC government to stop funding kids that choose to  go to Private schools. 

I think that the private schools, should be forced to have the same student-teacher ratio as public schools. If they let go of some of their staff to get this ratio, then they wouldn't have as big a payroll, then they might not need government handouts.

5 minutes ago, wloutet said:

I think that the private schools, should be forced to have the same student-teacher ratio as public schools. If they let go of some of their staff to get this ratio, then they wouldn't have as big a payroll, then they might not need government handouts.

Government funding for private schools in BC is really a waster of our resources.  Private schools in BC have more than enough money in donations / fees. 

Go check out York House where FA kids go....   Really not appropriate to send gov. funds to these types of schools that use an entrance exam to entry.