The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

We're still talking about Trump, aren't we? :unsure: Fred Trump died in '99

My mistake.  His grandpa.  In my defense, didn't his grandpa or dad claim they were Swedish?  So even they got there family history messed up.:P

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Alright, Trump lets his lap dog talk. 

The amount of excitement Pence has toward his master cannot be underestimated. 

He may pee on himself...

I'm looking forward to the presser where he stops in mid-sentence and starts licking his balls.....

• Haha 3

Aw man. 

A journalist just asked a question to Pence about what mistakes were made.

Trump looked like he was gonna blow up. With that “sarcastic” smile... looking at the reporter you could see him think “man are you lucky my lap dog is at the podium”.

He’s sooo pissed lol

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Another good reason for younger people to take this virus as seriously as the elderly:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-causing-blood-clots-sudden-strokes-in-young-adults-doctors-say-1.4910674

Yeah, the clotting thing is a mystery for sure. I read one report where they were pretty much blaming it for the deaths on anyone who wasn't already high risk.

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Huh?

You and the peanut gallery don’t know that care home work is a lowly paid career and often part time.  There is lots of worker turnover and obviously this impacts the care given.   In short it is not a valued professional by society.   You think the deaths in these facilities have nothing to do with work conditions prior to the Covid.  

Edited by samurai
  • Wat 2