The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Yeah his team mates reaction says alot - there is always a bigger douche in the yard and he will attract that person in time (on or off the ice).  Very reckless with other peoples safety.....

For sure. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be about that dirt bag. Our team won tonight and we should be celebrating instead. There's still a lot of room to improve, but we're in a much better position than we were last week. And at least we're heading in the right direction.

Edited by BarnBurner

31 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

My most hated teams in order:

Toronto

Calgary

Montreal

Rangers

For me my top 5 hated teams are 

Flames are clear cut number one

Leafs 2nd

Kraken 3rd

Boston 4th

Golden Knights 5th

Blackhawks/Oilers have fallen from the top 5 with the expansion Kraken lol,  hate them already  and Vegas from last years playoffs.

Although I've always had a soft spot for the Oilers of old, I even have a 99 jersey but those days are long gone.

Edited by 10pavelbure96
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Just gotta throw in how JB acquired Motte. Many fans losing their crap because JB couldn't get a pick for Vanek. JB, no credit for the good, all blame for the bad. 

Agreed, I am not a fan of JB(no GM will be perfect tho) but he saved face on the Pearson trade and the Motte acquisition was solid also...just imagine if we had traded of other vets for future assets during this retool...oh to have a time machine!

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

anyone know how the playoffs are going to work?, are the divisions gunna battle it out and then travel too a bubble city or soemthing?

Top 4 teams in each division make the playoffs. I assume 1v4 and 2v3, then divisional finals. Last 4 teams will meet in a bubble.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, stawns said:

Again, can someone to explain this to me?  What's Jake done that he's the example.  He's been far, far from an issue on this team so far this season

Most nights Jake couldn't find the defensive end of the ice if he had Dora the Explorer and the backpack to help him....

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2

Congrats again!

The 1st period was not good, but Demko stood up to save the team.

Both JT and Motte got two goals - wonderful!!

It seems Pettersson came back, nice passes and nice shots.

Benn is solid.

Chatfield is quite good.

Keep this trend in to-morrow's game.

We will have the 3 straight win!

MacEwen is adding some great energy.  

Probably tough for Gaudette to be watching - but realisitcally, the team is stronger with this 'bottom 6' setup...

Hard to take Zack out of the lineup though when he's working like he is (maybe Gaudette will see more ice once the top 6 gets rolling more consistently...)

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Jim Hughson should stick to Leaf fluffing.

At least he was without his sidekick.

John Garrett held the space.

thought they were actually a decent pairing for tonight, but yeah simpson is annoying, dont really mind jim for the most part.

• Cheers 1