The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

13 minutes ago, bree2 said:

i wonder how Montreal would play if they had our schedule, i think they would be dog tired and probably losing.

Bree, I like your positivity.  

See you in the game thread tomorrow. 

51 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Exposing a tired team isn't hard for a team that's well rested.   Not shocked...just flat footed and unable to counter that.

You can't prepare for the schedule that you're dealt....but it REALLY plays in to the Habs favour right now.  Their schedule's a breeze and they definitely have more gas in the tank to work with.

So what was the reasoning from their previous blow out losses to Montreal?  I respect the fatigue factor but there’s no sugar coating this; they simply sucked!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

He is no proven winner like Julien

we need that type of coach to get to the next level 

we don’t have time for our coach to learn on the job 

What about Gallant? 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Did anyone else notice JT Miller sulking this year and getting frustrated with his teammates?  Am I looking into his demeanor too much?  

Didn't really notice, but I can see it from Miller. He's frustrated, as I am sure other players are as well. But tonight, he played like garbage, and he needs to be yelling at himself, not his teammates.