The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 20, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, Devron44 said:

The fact that you thought Petey was going to be Gretzky and now looks like a bust says it all 

Gretzky junior so not as good as Gretzky but in the same mould. Yes I thought he could be a phenom. Probably not gonna happen for the reasons I outlined. And out.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, combover said:

Hahahahahaha

Jb deciding not to move ufas because the goaltender is  winning games.

So ” Ran out of time” excuse or will it be some other stupid excuse for his incompetance. 
maybe the old there wasn’t a deal.

long list of BS excuses to chose from the leagues worst GM 

FD94D1DE-079C-40CF-BDF2-7487DC5A0A4F.jpeg

I was a big supporter of Benning until this last off-season.   Past contract decisions and trades left the team with very little cap space... so ... bye bye Toffoli, Stecher and Leivo, all three of which would really help right now.   For a long time a lot of us were hoping that his drafting skill and knowledge of minor league talent in general would be the key.  But the GM job has many parts, all pretty difficult.  Remember when he said, "we will be good in 2 years."  Lol, I'm not sure I've ever heard a manager excuse his own bad planning that way.   Almost as if his trades/contracts/inability to keep draft picks were an act of nature.

• Cheers 1